首页 技术 正文
技术 2022年11月8日
0 收藏 812 点赞 2,075 浏览 2315 个字

$课文23 新居

219. I had a letter from my sister yesterday.

昨天我收到了姐姐的一封信,

220. She lives in Nigeria.

她住在尼日利亚。

221. In her letter, she said that she would come to England next year.

在信中她说她明年将到英国来。

222. If she comes, she will get a surprise.

如果她来了,她会感到非常惊奇了。

223. We are now living in a beautiful new house in the country.

我们现在住在乡间的一栋漂亮的新住宅里。

224. Work on it had begun before my sister left.

这栋房子在我姐姐离开之前就已动工了,

225. The house was completed five months ago.

是在5个月以前竣工的。

226. In my letter, I told her that she could stay with us.

我在信中告诉她,她可以和我们住在一起。

227. The house has many large rooms and there is a lovely garden.

这栋房子里有许多房间,还有一个漂亮的花园。

228. It is a very modern house, so it looks strange to some people.

它是一栋非常现代化的住宅,因此在有些人看来很古怪。

229. It must be the only modern house in the district.

它肯定是这个地区唯一的一栋现代化住宅。

$课文24 不幸中之万幸

230. I entered the hotel manager’s office and sat down.

我走进饭店经理的办公室,坐了下来。

231. I had just lost $50 and I felt very upset.

我刚刚丢了50英镑,感到非常烦恼。

232. ‘ I left the money in my room, I said, and it’ s not there now.’

“我把钱放在房间里,”我说,“可现在没有了。”

233. The manager was sympathetic, but he could do nothing.

经理深表同情,但却无能为力。

234. ‘Everyone’s losing money these days,’ he said.

“现在大家都在丢钱,”他说。

235. He started to complain about this wicked world but was interrupted by a knock at the door.

他开始抱怨起这个邪恶的世道来,却被一阵敲门声打断了。

236. A girl came in and put an envelope on his desk.

一个姑娘走了进来,把一个信封放在了他桌上。

237. It contained $50.

它里面装着50英镑。

238. ‘I found this outside this gentleman’s room,’ she said.

“这是我在这位先生的房门外捡到的,”她说。

239. ‘Well,’ I said to the manager, ‘there is still some honesty in this world!’

“是啊,”我对那位经理说,“这世界上还是有诚实可言的!”

$课文25 英国人讲的是英语吗?

240. I arrived in London at last.

我终于到了伦敦。

241. The railway station was big, black and dark.

火车站很大,又黑又暗。

242. I did not know the way to my hotel, so I asked a porter.

我不知道去饭店的路该怎么走,

于是向一个搬运工打听。

243. I not only spoke English very carefully, but very clearly as well.

我的英语讲得不但非常认真,而且咬字也非常清楚。

244. The porter, however, could not understand me.

然而搬运工却不明白我的话。

245. I repeated my question several times and at last he understood.

我把问话重复了很多遍。他终于听懂了。

246. he answered me, but he spoke neither slowly nor clearly.

他回答了,但他讲得既不慢也不清楚。

247. ‘I am a foreigner,’ I said.

“我是个外国人,”我说。

248. Then he spoke slowly, but I could not understand him.

于是他说得慢了,可我还是听不懂。

249. My teacher never spoke English like that!

我的老师从来不那样讲英语!

250. The porter and I looked at each other and smiled.

我和搬运工相视一笑。

251. Then he said something and I understood it.

接着,他说了点什么,这回我听懂了。

252. ‘You’ll soon learn English!’ he said.

“ 您会很快学会英语的!”他说。

253. I wonder. In England, each person speaks a different language.

我感到奇怪。在英国,人们各自说着一种不同的语言。

254. The English understand each other, but I don’t understand them!

英国人之间相互听得懂,可我却不懂他们的话!

255. Do they speak English?

他们说的是英语吗?

下一篇: hosts 配置
相关推荐
python开发_常用的python模块及安装方法
adodb:我们领导推荐的数据库连接组件bsddb3:BerkeleyDB的连接组件Cheetah-1.0:我比较喜欢这个版本的cheeta…
日期:2022-11-24 点赞:878 阅读:9,028
Educational Codeforces Round 11 C. Hard Process 二分
C. Hard Process题目连接:http://www.codeforces.com/contest/660/problem/CDes…
日期:2022-11-24 点赞:807 阅读:5,518
下载Ubuntn 17.04 内核源代码
zengkefu@server1:/usr/src$ uname -aLinux server1 4.10.0-19-generic #21…
日期:2022-11-24 点赞:569 阅读:6,365
可用Active Desktop Calendar V7.86 注册码序列号
可用Active Desktop Calendar V7.86 注册码序列号Name: www.greendown.cn Code: &nb…
日期:2022-11-24 点赞:733 阅读:6,146
Android调用系统相机、自定义相机、处理大图片
Android调用系统相机和自定义相机实例本博文主要是介绍了android上使用相机进行拍照并显示的两种方式,并且由于涉及到要把拍到的照片显…
日期:2022-11-24 点赞:512 阅读:7,780
Struts的使用
一、Struts2的获取  Struts的官方网站为:http://struts.apache.org/  下载完Struts2的jar包,…
日期:2022-11-24 点赞:671 阅读:4,857